Sample Letters Announcing Replacement Process from Zurich Small Business® to Foremost for CustomersFRIDAY, SEPT 20, 2013
Please see the attached letters
for samples of what is being sent to your customers explaining the replacement process from Zurich Small Business® to Foremost Business Insurance. Please contact your marketing representative with any questions.
Important Billing Changes for your CustomersWEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
Over the next year, existing customers will begin accepting the Foremost replacement policies as their current policies non-renew.
As part of the transition process from Zurich Small Business® to Foremost®, when your customers accept the Foremost replacement policy they will also receive changes to their current billing and payment processes from Foremost. Timely payment of their first Foremost bill is necessary to signify acceptance of their new Foremost contract.
Please communicate these changes to your customers:
Please be aware of when your state will non-renew policies and communicate to your customers accordingly. Visit the state non-renewal schedule on the map above.
- Basic changes — customers' billing account numbers will change. (The billing account number will be a brand new 18 digit number.) Also, payment remittance information is changing and lockbox information will change. Customers will be notified of these changes in their renewal offer and again with their first paper bill.
- Payment changes — If your customer currently pays online, through their financial institution or by EFT, they must update their payment information (bank, lockbox, billing account number) with their financial institution. This is to ensure that the payment is directed to the correct location and is credited to their account. If your customers currently pay online, their first bill will be a paper bill. If they want to continue with online bill payment, they will need to visit Foremost.com, sign up for online payment with Foremost, establish their new user name and password, and set the payment rules. (They may also use the same user name and password they have previously used to make online payments for their Zurich Small Business policies.)
- Online Payments — When your customer receives a bill with their new Foremost billing account number, they can visit http://www.foremost.com/payonline/index.asp to access online payment. They need to use their new Foremost billing account number to sign up for a new online account.
If you have any questions, please contact your marketing representative or the Billing Service Center at 1-855-325-2455.
Workers' Compensation Posting Notices on MySafetyPoint® Only.TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
Effective immediately, your customer will no longer receive their state required forms (posting notices) for Workers' Compensation new business in the mail. The posting notices for both Foremost® and Zurich Small Business® new business will be online only at MySafetyPoint for easy access.
Please visit ForemostProducers.com
and click on the MySafetyPoint link or visit MySafetyPoint.com
to access all state forms for Workers' Compensation new business. Your customer can also visit MySafetyPoint.com to access these forms and will be directed to do so when they receive their new policy.
MySafetyPoint is a great resource for small businesses and provides free tools and valuable risk management information for you and your customers!
Please contact your marketing representative with any questions!
Various management services are provided for Zurich Small Business by Foremost®, a member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, on behalf of Truck Insurance Exchange® under the terms of a reinsurance agreement between Truck Insurance Exchange and various members of the Zurich America Insurance Company ® group of companies. Truck and Foremost are not members of the Zurich America Insurance Company ® group of companies.
Zurich Small Business® to Foremost®
THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2013
The Foremost Replacement Policy Process Begins
Foremost Business Insurance is now available in select states for new business and will continue rolling out on a state-by-state basis. While the Foremost new business rollout continues, it's now time to begin the replacement process, when policyholders are offered Foremost policies to replace eligible Zurich Small Business policies at their renewal anniversaries.
We are dedicated to keeping you informed during this process and have put together a Q&A
to help make sure you're ready. The document
- A timeline and overview of the replacement policy process
- Questions and answers about the process and information for your
The complete rollout schedule for the replacement process
is posted on this transition website. There will be many changes coming your way. Please make sure to keep an eye out for emails from Foremost in the next couple of months about this transition and visit ForemostProducers.com
, ForemostAgent.com/businessinsurance or contact your marketing representative with any questions!
Don't Forget to Update Your Agency Management Systems!
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013
Don't forget to update your system with the Foremost underwriting companies' names and NAIC codes, Foremost Insurance Company (11185), Foremost Signature Insurance Company (41513), and Foremost Property and Casualty Insurance Company (11800).
Answers to Your Questions about the BIE2 Commercial Processing System on ForemostProducers.com
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2013
We've had some questions about the commercial processing system, Business Insurance Express 2 (BIE2), and since we are dedicated to keeping you informed, we've developed a Q&A that might be useful when quoting and issuing new business and servicing existing business. Click here
to view the Q&A.
There will be many changes coming your way and Foremost is dedicated to keeping you informed. Please make sure to keep an eye out for emails from Foremost in the next couple months and visit ForemostProducers.com, ForemostAgent.com/businessinsurance or contact your marketing representative
for any questions!
TODAY You Can Quote on ForemostProducers.com!
MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
ForemostProducers.com is a secure site where you will access the processing system to book either Foremost® or Zurich Small Business® policies, get product information, commission statements and more. Today is the day you can take advantage of our one-stop shop!
You should have already received your registration emails and today is the day you can access the quote engine. Please note the quote engine is no longer available through ZIS Internet or the ZNA website and you can only access it by logging on to ForemostProducers.com.
If you haven't registered already, it's important that you do so immediately. Please look in your inbox for an email from Foremost that should have been sent to you on December 27, 2012 or January 6, 2013. This email contains your temporary password needed in order to register and the instructions on accessing ForemostProducers.com. If you did not receive an email with your temporary password, please contact Web Support Services at 1-855-444-MOST.
Once you log in to ForemostProducers.com to quote business, you will notice that the name of the processing system has changed from eCLbiz to Business Insurance Express 2 (BIE2). Also, when you begin a business transaction you will see a new screen which will ask you some questions to determine whether your quote is for a Foremost policy or a Zurich Small Business policy. There are no other changes at this time to the processing system.
Please contact Web Support Services at 1-855-444-MOST (6678), Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
New Foremost Commission Statement Processes in 2013
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2012
An important update for you as a Foremost agent will focus on the viewing of Foremost commission statements and the change of the close dates.
Beginning January 2013:
- New viewing process for your Foremost commission statements. For Foremost business, you will not receive commission statements via paper and US mail. These statements will be available online through the commercial view of ForemostProducers.com starting February 1, 2013 for states that have implemented new business. (For your existing Zurich Small Business policies, you will receive commission statements as you always have, until the policy is renewed with Foremost.)
- Foremost commission calendar — close dates are different. Please see the commission statement/folio calendar for 2013 Foremost business. Foremost commissions will be paid on what is referred to as a folio month or folio calendar. For example, the February 2013 statement will include commission data for transactions processed between January 7 (the first day of new business in respective states) and January 18. (For your existing Zurich Small Business policies, you will receive commissions the same way you always have, until the policy is replaced with one from Foremost at renewal.)
- If you have any questions on these processes there will be a training video posted on ForemostProducers.com the last week of January 2013. It will be located in the Training tab and will answer your questions about BOP, Auto and, Workers' Compensation commissions, chargebacks, commission statement access, transactions and payments and policy information. You will also receive an email in January 2013 with more information on this process.
Also, if you haven't completed the forms that were included in your contracting packet to access online statements and for direct deposit of commission payments you can access these here
or the "Reports" tab on ForemostProducers.com.
Changes or Updates to Your Agency?
MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012
As you know, Foremost® business insurance will begin offering policies for new business in January 2013, just as Zurich Small Business® ceases writing new business and we need to be informed of any changes or updates to your agency.
For updates or changes that happen on or after December 14, 2012 please contact Foremost Agency Licensing and Contracting.
This will ensure that your information is up-to-date with Foremost in order for your agency to receive the best service.
Examples of changes that Foremost needs to be contacted about are as follows; agency name, email, address or phone, licenses, personnel changes and any changes to the authorities, business unit, legal business entity or sub-agency, etc.
Contact Agency Licensing and Contracting with any changes at;
||Foremost Insurance Group
PO Box 2450
Grand Rapids, MI 49501
What's Coming for you, as a Foremost® Independent Producer in 2013!
MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012
As you know, Foremost business insurance will begin offering policies for new business in January 2013 and with this change comes many new and exciting updates. Here's what you have to look forward to as a Foremost Independent Producer beginning January 7, 2013:
- New business rollout begins: Foremost will begin to rollout business insurance in the selected states of Ohio, Montana, South Carolina and South Dakota. The rollout of new business in all states will be completed in July 2013 and after that Foremost replacement coverage will begin to be offered for any Zurich Small Business® Policies at renewal.
- ForemostProducers.com: One easy-to-use agency access point to quote business insurance. Look forward to a new appetite guide, access to the Social Media Suitcase, online EFT, commission statements, marketing materials, news feeds and more. Later this week you will receive an email regarding the registration for the new ForemostProducers.com.
- Foremost.com: A newly designed website focused on pointing customers directly to you. Foremost.com will offer information about business insurance products, social media and a place for your customers to pay their bill online.
- Social Media for you: Foremost offers outstanding social media tools including our award winning Social Media Suitcase, popular Foremost blog, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds and YouTube channel. All focused on helping you grow your business!
Get Ready for ForemostProducers.com!
MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2012
Starting January 7, 2013 ForemostProducers.com will be
the agency access point to quote business insurance.
Look forward to a new appetite guide, access to the
Social Media Suitcase, online EFT, commission statements,
news feeds and more!
Watch for these key dates:
Prior to December 10, 2012,
please make sure your profile
is up to date at www.Zisinternet.com
, including your current
e-mail address. This information will migrate to our
new system and form your record with us.
On December 27, 2012
you will receive an email with
your temporary password and a URL to register. You can
login using the temporary password from that email and
the user name you currently use to process commercial
January 6, 2013
you will receive a reminder email. If you
have already logged in and registered, you can disregard
Starting on January 7, 2013
you will no longer be able to
access the quote engine directly and will need to access
ForemostProducers.com to quote and service both Zurich
Small Business® or new Foremost® business insurance
policies in respectively available states.
Go Ahead, Give it to Us…Your Current Email Address!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2012
Foremost® business insurance will begin offering policies for new business in place of Zurich Small Business® in January 2013 and with this change comes many updates. We want you to be able to access the new systems and processes that will be offered. In order to receive important information and updates from us, we need your current email address.
It's fast and easy! Please follow the steps below to ensure that you receive important emails:
- Visit www.zisinternet.com
- Click Log in to the ZIS website located in the middle of the screen (in red).
- Type in your Username and Password. (If you do not know your username or password, see the box located on the left side of the screen labeled Trouble logging in and follow the prompts).
- Once logged in, place your curser on the top left menu option and click Modify your profile. This is next to "Welcome (your name)!"
- A new browser window will open with an option to Change your email address.
- Type in your current email address directly under your old email address. If the "old email address" is your current email address, then we have what we need and you can close the browser window.
ZIS fax used for ZSB will no longer be in service.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2012
Please continue to use Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center new contact information!
As you may have heard, Zurich Small Business® has transitioned its third-party service vendor; Zurich Insurance Services® (ZIS) to an in-house service center located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We have provided you with new contact information and want to keep you updated on our changes. Effective October 5, 2012 the ZIS fax number used for Zurich Small Business, 1-877-397-2329 that you may have previously used will be shut down.
If you haven't already, please use the below fax numbers for the Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center immediately:
New Agent Service Center fax: 1-855-866-6875
New Billing Service Center fax: 1-855-866-6877
Zurich Payment Lockbox Changes Effective August 7, 2012.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
Your customer's Zurich Small Business payment lockbox address is changing and we want you to be the first to know. Customers will not receive a separate communication on this change, but will receive a notice with their bill and an updated address on their payment coupon. In case your customers have any questions, the revised address is:
NEW Customer Lockbox address
PO Box 4666
Carol Stream, IL 60197
Likewise, the payment coupon that is available to you on our websites is also changing. The coupons will automatically be printed off with the updated address:
NEW Agent Lockbox address
Zurich North America
Carol Stream, IL 60132-2560
Don't forget, New Contact Information for Agent Service Center, Billing Service Center and CSC!
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2012
support for Zurich Small Business®
has transitioned to the Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center and the contact information has already changed. The new contact information for the Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center is:
Agent Service Center
PO Box 2487
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-2487
Billing Service Center
PO Box 2847
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-2847
Customer Service Center
PO Box 2248
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-2248
eZSB Gets a New Name; Processing is the Same SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2012
On June 23, eZSB changed to eCLBiz. The website functions the same, but the name and logo have changed. The www.eZSB.com URL will continue to function for the remainder of the year, but starting January 2013 the eCLBiz processing system will only be accessed through ForemostProducers.com, which you will hear more about soon!
Foremost Insurance Group Acquires Zurich Small Business Rights to Small Business Market Policies JUNE 2012
Zurich Small Business®
is exiting the small business market and has sold its rights to solicit new business and offer replacement coverages for its policies at renewal to Truck Insurance Exchange, a member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®
. Per this agreement, in January, 2013, Zurich Small Business will, on a state-by-state basis, stop writing new business and Foremost Insurance Group®
, a member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, will begin to solicit the same new commercial business. Later in 2013 Zurich Small Business will, again on a state-by-state basis, begin to non-renew its small business book and Foremost will offer replacement coverages for those polices effective upon their expiration.
Important Email Changes for the Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center!MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2012
The email addresses that you use for both the Agent Service Center and the Customer Service Center are changing. Please begin using these NEW
email addresses immediately.
New email address for the Agent Service Center:
Both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are being replaced by the email address above, but the current addresses will work for the remainder of the year.
New email address for the Customer Service Center:
email@example.com is being replaced by the email above, but the current email will work for the remainder of the year.
ZIS Transitioned Services to Grand Rapids, MI Offering the Same Great Support with New Contact Information.MONDAY, MAY 4, 2012
Zurich Small Business has transitioned its third-party service vendor; Zurich Insurance Services (ZIS) to an in-house service center located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The new Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center offers the same dependable support along with updated contact information for agents and policyholders.
The Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center is led and staffed by an experienced team that is dedicated to meeting the service needs of agents and policyholders. Below is the updated contact information for your policy service and billing needs. Please begin using this updated contact information immediately.
The Grand Rapids Business Insurance Center move is the first of many changes that will be coming through the year and Zurich Small Business is dedicated to keeping you updated and informed.