Flood Insurance

In high-risk areas, homes are more likely to be damaged by flood than fire. As an agent, you have a great opportunity to warn your customers about potential risk, and to offer them a solution for that risk.


Foremost Flood insurance offers Standard and Preferred policy types:.

  • Coverage A – Building Property
  • Coverage B – Personal Property
  • Coverage C – Other Coverages
  • Coverage D – Increased Cost of Compliance


Coverage is available for single family residences, condo owners/ associations, renters (contents only), mobile and manufactured homes, commercial structures and other residential structures


Single and 2-4 family: $250,000 (building) and $100,000 (contents) Nonresidential (commercial): $500,000 (building) and $500,000 (contents) (Residential Condominium Building Association Policies (RCBAP) are eligible for up to $250,000 in building coverage per unit.)

Not all products, coverages or discounts available in all areas. Foremost Flood insurance policies are underwritten by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFP), a component of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).